If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 75g low-fat quark (curd cheese, cottage cheese okay)
- 3 tablespoons colza oil
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 150g Almond paste, diced/grated
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 drops almond extract
- 6 tablespoons white chocolate chips
- 400g gooseberries
- For the dough: In an electric mixer, stir together quark/cheese, oil and egg yolk. In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt and baking powder, then stir into the curd cheese mixture. Mix with the mixer first but then knead by hand. Grease and flour 6 small pie plates.
- Preheat oven on 350F Whisk together almond paste, egg white, sugar and almond extract. Add the chocolate chips.
- Roll out the dough, cut 6 dough rounds then move onto the pie plates. Pour some almond paste mixture in the middle of each tartelette then place several gooseberries on top. Press gently. Bake for 20-25 minutes.