If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The perfect decadent salty sweet dessert —NY Momma & Foodie
cup finely crushed pretzels
tablespoons butter, melted
ounces cream cheese, softened
cup powdered sugar
cup peanut butter
large container whipped topping
handful chopped peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix pretzels, sugar and melted butter together and press firmly onto bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie pan. Bake 10 min. Cool on a rack.
- Mix together well: cream cheese, powdered sugar and peanut butter. Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour in cooled crust and chill 2-3 hours.
- Garnish with chopped peanuts. Enjoy!!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Thanksgiving Pie
More Great Recipes: