Author Notes: The perfect decadent salty sweet dessert —NY Momma & Foodie
cup finely crushed pretzels
tablespoons butter, melted
ounces cream cheese, softened
cup powdered sugar
cup peanut butter
large container whipped topping
handful chopped peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix pretzels, sugar and melted butter together and press firmly onto bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie pan. Bake 10 min. Cool on a rack.
- Mix together well: cream cheese, powdered sugar and peanut butter. Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour in cooled crust and chill 2-3 hours.
- Garnish with chopped peanuts. Enjoy!!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Thanksgiving Pie