If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A creamy, delicious, dairy free and gluten free alternative —Danielle
Makes 4 cups
- 1 cup almonds
- 2.5 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- Soak the almonds in water. Leave them overnight in the fridge for at least one day. Two nights is ideal.
- Drain the almonds, and rinse them off
- Blend the ingredients on high for 2 minutes.
- Use a strainer lined with a cheese cloth and pour the almond mixture through it into a juice container
- Make sure you squeeze every delicious last drop out of it! Store for 3-4 days in a seal container in the fridge!
More Great Recipes: