Author Notes: A creamy, delicious, dairy free and gluten free alternative —Danielle
Makes: 4 cups
In This Recipe
- Soak the almonds in water. Leave them overnight in the fridge for at least one day. Two nights is ideal.
- Drain the almonds, and rinse them off
- Blend the ingredients on high for 2 minutes.
- Use a strainer lined with a cheese cloth and pour the almond mixture through it into a juice container
- Make sure you squeeze every delicious last drop out of it! Store for 3-4 days in a seal container in the fridge!