If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My great aunt has made these with my sister, my cousin and I for ages. They're similar to snickerdoodles, but when done right, are much fluffier. —Ashley
Makes a lot of cookies (varies depending on cook)
- 1 stick of butter, microwaved 15 seconds (soft but not melted)
- 2 eggs
- 3 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 8 ounces sour cream
- cinnamon & sugar
- In large mixing bowl, beat together all ingredients in the following order: dry ingredients, wet ingredients, sour cream.
- Place rounded tablespoons of dough on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Cookies spread a lot, so space appropriately far apart.
- Generously sprinkle cinnamon sugar mixture over raw cookie dough on cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-15 minutes in a 350F oven.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Family Recipe