If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Scrambled eggs, a mix and match of veggies, and cheese make for the perfect filling to start your day! Burritos are easy to prepare and can be enjoyed either fresh or re-heated from frozen. Whether you are hosting breakfast for your family or need a quick meal on your way out the door, these burritos are for you! —Health Dish
Makes 13 burritos
- 13 whole wheat tortillas
- 15 large eggs, scrambled
- 1 pell pepper (any colour), diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 13 tablespoons white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- hot sauce
- In a non-stick skillet over medium heat, brown onions and garlic. Approximately 3 minutes. Add zucchini, mushrooms, and bell pepper to the skillet. Sprinkle black pepper on top of vegetables. Cover and cook until tender, stirring occasionally. Set aside in a bowl and let cool.
- Begin burrito assembly. Fill tortilla with desired amount of egg and vegetable mixture. Top with 1 tablespoon of cheese and desired hot sauce. Fold in ends of the tortilla, rolling up. Wrap finished burrito in aluminum foil. Repeat process until finished.
- Serve fresh or store in the freezer for up to 3 months.