If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love easy. I love creamy. I love a bit of spice. This recipe is muy delicioso. I use it for company, family, when I want a bit of comfort food. My mouth is watering thinking about these! —Peggy Kovacs
Serves 6 to 8
- 2 pounds Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons pureed chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup Manchego Cheese, coarsely grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Don't peel the potatoes unless you want to. I never do. Slice them paper thin or use a mandolin for best results. Add all ingredients in a large bowl and toss to coat well.
- Place in an un-greased casserole dish. Flatten and bake 45 minutes or until browned and bubbling. Let rest 10 minutes before serving.