If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Inspired by Chex-Mix Puppy Chow/Muddy Buddies, Toffee Crack, and the Cheddar Cheese and Caramel Popcorn mix recipes. —happymontycooks
Makes 10 cups
cup chocolate chips
cup caramel pieces
cups powdered sugar
- Place Cheez-its in a large bowl.
- Melt the caramel and chocolate using your preferred method (microwave, double boiler, etc).
- Quickly pour the chocolate caramel mixture over the Cheez-is and mix thoroughly.
- Place the powdered sugar in a large ziploc bag. Add the chocolate and caramel covered Cheez-its, seal the bag, and shake vigorously until all the pieces are well covered.
- To make a non-cheesy version, use oyster crackers instead.