Author Notes: Inspired by Chex-Mix Puppy Chow/Muddy Buddies, Toffee Crack, and the Cheddar Cheese and Caramel Popcorn mix recipes. —happymontycooks
Makes: 10 cups
cup chocolate chips
cup caramel pieces
cups powdered sugar
In This Recipe
- Place Cheez-its in a large bowl.
- Melt the caramel and chocolate using your preferred method (microwave, double boiler, etc).
- Quickly pour the chocolate caramel mixture over the Cheez-is and mix thoroughly.
- Place the powdered sugar in a large ziploc bag. Add the chocolate and caramel covered Cheez-its, seal the bag, and shake vigorously until all the pieces are well covered.
- To make a non-cheesy version, use oyster crackers instead.