If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A healthier version of an old favorite using oat and garbanzo bean flours. Less butter by substituting Greek yogurt and coconut oil. —kellyschwartz
- 1 cup Oat four
- 1/2 cup Garbanzo bean flour
- 1/2 cup White wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 8 tablespoons Butter slightly hard
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil cold
- 3 tablespoons Plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 3/4 cup Mini chocolate chips
- to make oat flour put oats in high speed mixer grind till fine.
- sift flours, sugar, baking soda and salt. Set aside
- In large bowl or with stand mixer. Mix Greek yogurt, butter and coconut just till blended. Add vanilla.
- To the yogurt mixture slowly add the dry ingredients and eggs one after the other . Just till blended.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Place in fridge to set for at least 20 minutes.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350 for 10 minutes or till edges are brown.