If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Serves 1 cake for 8-10 people
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Baking powder
- 3 small eggs
- 120 milliliters vegetable oil
- 100 milliliters milk
- 3/4 cup Gruyère or mild Cheddar, grated
- 1 cup Gorgonzola, in cubes
- 3 pears, peeled and diced
- 1 handful chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven on 350F.
- In a bowl, combine flour and baking powder In another bowl, mix together eggs, oil and milk. Just add pepper, no salt. Pour into the flour/baking powder mixture.
- Now add the Gruyère and Roquefort. Make sure the pieces aren’t too big. Stir in the pears and walnuts, and combine well.
- Pour the mixture into a greased cake pan. Bake for 50 minutes. Make sure that the top doesn’t burn. Let cool before serving.