If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
cup Sunflower seeds
cups pitted dates, roughly chopped
tablespoons Freshly squeezed orange juice
tablespoons raw cacao powder and extra for coating
- Put the sunflower seeds in a food processor and process until ground, then add in your chopped dates. (You may have to stop occasionally to scrape down the side of the food processor).
- Take mixture out and transfer to a bowl when its nicely combined.
- Add in the rest of your ingredients and stir until combined into a thick paste.
- Measure out a tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a ball, then coat it with either cacao powder or coconut and repeat with the rest of the mixture.
- Store the truffles in the fridge until ready to eat.
More Great Recipes: