cup Sunflower seeds
cups pitted dates, roughly chopped
tablespoons Freshly squeezed orange juice
tablespoons raw cacao powder and extra for coating
- Put the sunflower seeds in a food processor and process until ground, then add in your chopped dates. (You may have to stop occasionally to scrape down the side of the food processor).
- Take mixture out and transfer to a bowl when its nicely combined.
- Add in the rest of your ingredients and stir until combined into a thick paste.
- Measure out a tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a ball, then coat it with either cacao powder or coconut and repeat with the rest of the mixture.
- Store the truffles in the fridge until ready to eat.
More Great Recipes: