If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A Spin on the Classic —Tiffany
Slices of Baked Sweet Potato
tablespoon Ricotta Cheese, Skim
piece Kale Leaf, chopped
tablespoon Golden Raisins, Chopped
pieces Walnuts, crushed
drop Coconut Oil
- Slice Sweet Potato (skin on!) lengthwise, about 1 cm thick.
- Bake until soft.
- In a Bowl, Mix: Cheese, Kale, Raisins & Walnuts
- Make a "sandwich" using the Sweet Potato Slices & Cheese Mix
- Heat Coconut Oil in Pan
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side (medium heat).
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dark, Leafy Greens
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Potatoes