Author Notes: A Spin on the Classic —Tiffany
Slices of Baked Sweet Potato
tablespoon Ricotta Cheese, Skim
piece Kale Leaf, chopped
tablespoon Golden Raisins, Chopped
pieces Walnuts, crushed
drop Coconut Oil
In This Recipe
- Slice Sweet Potato (skin on!) lengthwise, about 1 cm thick.
- Bake until soft.
- In a Bowl, Mix: Cheese, Kale, Raisins & Walnuts
- Make a "sandwich" using the Sweet Potato Slices & Cheese Mix
- Heat Coconut Oil in Pan
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side (medium heat).
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dark, Leafy Greens
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Potatoes