If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: For this recipe you can choose your favorite peppers and potatoes and you can also adjust amounts of different ingredients to your liking. I like to mix purple potato with colorful peppers, and also always add several types of hot peppers. The idea is to start with potato that requires more time to cook, and then gradually add other ingredients depending on the cooking time they need. Optimally, you want to end up with all ingredients neither over nor undercooked. —Medooka
poatoes sliced to quarter inch pieces
large onion sliced to half moons
cups variety of peppers julienned
cloves of garlic sliced
chipotle pepper minced
salt and pepper
sour cream (optional
- On medium heat, in a sauteing pan heat olive oil. Add potatoes and saute on medium high heat until they become golden on the outside, about 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat and cover. Cook for about 5 minutes. Then uncover, raise heat to medium and add the peppers. Stir to mix well. Cook for about 5 minutes
- Add onions and garlic and stir to mix. Season with salt and pepper. Cook 10 minutes.
- Add chipotle and stir well. Cook for a few more minutes and turn off heat. Mix in cheese if you are using any.
- Serve on warm tortillas with a dollop of sour cream and with a side of kale chips.