If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When I was 10 years old... I created this concoction for my parents and their friends from ingredients that were in our fridge. I grew up and everyone still loves these Bites. —shelia
Gorgonzola Cheese, Fresh Snap Peas, Fresh Blueberries, Blueberry Jam, Black Pepper, Sea salt, Lemon zest.
- 3 ounces Gorgonzola Cheese
- 20 pieces Fresh Blueberries
- 20 pieces Stringless Snap Peas
- 1 pinch Black Cracked Pepper
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 1 pinch Fresh Lemon Zest
- 1 tablespoon Blueberry Jam
- Blanch the Snap peas in water just enough to cover in the Microwave for 1 minute.
- Remove Snap Peas and rinse in cold water to stop the blanching process.
- In a small bowl add the Gorgonzola, Black pepper, Lemon zest, Sea salt , Blueberry Jam and Blueberries. Mash until mixed.
- Open the Snap Pea at the thicker end lengthwise with a small knife. Place a small amount of the Gorgonzola filling inside the Pea pocket.
- Use a whole fresh Blueberry as a final garnish on top or tucked into the filling or use two Blueberries on a plate to hold up your filled Snap Pea.