If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Its a good combi of potatoes and mozzarella cheese with some spices. —Neha Raturi
Serves two people
- 6 cups Boiled mashed Potatoes
- 4 teaspoons chopped green chillies
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 bunch coriander leaves chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 2 pinches black pepper powder
- 1 pinch asafoetida
- 1 teaspoon salt to taste
- 6 tablespoons oil to cook
- In a bowl take mashed boiled potatoes and add ginger garlic paste,asafoetida, black pepper powder, green chillies, onions coriander leaves, salt and mix them well. Now in a wok heat some oil and make balls out of the potato mix and fill these balls with grated mozzarella cheese, apply lill water with your hands on the balls and give them a coating of breadcrumbs and deep fry these balls. Crispy potato mozzy balls are ready to eat Serve it hot with sauce and mayo.