ounces shredded cheese (Dubliner)
ounces cream cheese
cup sour cream
garlic cloves, minced
teaspoon white pepper
Lettuce leaf, green olives for decoration
In This Recipe
- In a chilled mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients until blended well.
- Cover and chill for an hour.
- Form the shape of the body and head as seen on the picture. Coat the head with the shredded cheese and decorate with olives and cheese slices.
- Serve with crackers of your choice.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Hors d'Oeuvre