If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 4 ounces shredded cheese (Dubliner)
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Lettuce leaf, green olives for decoration
- packets Crackers
- In a chilled mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients until blended well.
- Cover and chill for an hour.
- Form the shape of the body and head as seen on the picture. Coat the head with the shredded cheese and decorate with olives and cheese slices.
- Serve with crackers of your choice.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Hors d'Oeuvre