Author Notes: This is my go to recipe for the holidays. It's super easy to make. Not terribly expensive. Easy to transport. And most importantly my guests always love it. —Flirty Foodie
pound raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
clove of garlic, peeled
teaspoon roughly chopped Italian parsley
salt and pepper to taste
- Place cold butter, shrimp, and garlic in a large pan. Heat over medium until butter is melted and shrimp cooked through. Add salt and pepper.
- Place ingredients from above in a food processor. Add parsley. Chop to desired consistency. Check salt and pepper. Place in bowl, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- *Serve with your choice of crackers and/or slices of toasted french bread.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Hors d'Oeuvre