If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This almond butter is both healthy and decadent. Slightly bitter from the cocoa with a hint of sweetness from the maple. Delicious spread over fruit, toast or topped on oatmeal. —dmichaan
Makes 1 cup
- 2 cups almonds
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon pink sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Spread the almonds on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 12-14 minutes. Turn a few times so the almonds don't burn. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Add the almonds to a food processor and process until creamy and buttery. This will take some time. Add the rest of your ingredients and continue to process. Scraping the sides down. This butter took about 15 minutes so be patient...