If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I had never made Banana Pudding before. It’s just never been on my radar as something that we’d enjoy more than other dessert options. We do love chocolate in our house! But then I had the opportunity to join a virtual recipe swap and my partner’s recipe was none other than Banana Pudding. So I put my spin on her recipe and the end result? Butter Cookie Banana Pudding – and it is divine!
Adapted from : http://www.thecraftysideofsarcasm.com/posts/favorite-family-recipe-swap/#comments —Melanie Makes
- 2 packages Pepperidge Farm Chessmen cookies
- 3-4 bananas
- 2 cups milk
- 5 ounces instant vanilla pudding
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 12 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 semi-sweet chocolate bar
- Line bottom of 9x13 pan with 1 package of cookies. Top with single layer of sliced bananas.
- Using a mixer, combine milk and pudding. Add cream cheese and condensed milk and mix together until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour mixture over bananas and top with another layer of cookies.
- Store in fridge until ready to serve. After plating, top with grated chocolate.