If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This crispy shortbread style cookies let the rich chocolate chips and walnuts taste like wedding cookies studded with chocolate. —Denise Parlett
- 1 cup butter room softened
- 1 cup powdered (confectioners) sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup Wesson Oil
- 4 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Cream of Tartar
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 packet 12 oz. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Chopped Walnuts
- Beat Butter, sugars and eggs till fluffy. Add oil, miss till fluffy, Add Flour Cream of tartar, baking soda and vanilla and 2 cups of flour. Miss until combined, add remaining 2 cups flour and mix until combined. Add chocolate chips and nuts. Mix and drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet . about 1 in. apart.
- Bake at 350 degrees in preheated oven for approx. 20 minutes.
More Great Recipes: Cookies