If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Using pumpkin puree to keep the cookie tender, this easy recipe is completed by raspberry jam —Autoimmune Paleo Lifestyle
Makes 12 cookies
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons powdered arrowroot
- 3/4 cup raspberry jam
- Melt Coconut oil and set aside.
- Add coconut flour, oil and sugar to food processor along with arrowroot, salt, pumpkin puree. Blend just until mixed.
- With clean hands, form into tablespoon sized balls on a parchment lined cookie sheet. With you thumb, imprint the cookies to fit a dollop of raspberry jam. Set on cookie sheet and finish forming all the cookies. Fill with jam and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 min. Check around 20 minutes in to make sure jam is not oozing out. If that happens, take cookies out of oven. Let cool and store in an airtight container on counter for up to 4 days.