Author Notes: This is from a box of my grandmother Clara's recipes. —Meagan Warncke
box yellow cake mix
cup Wesson oil
box lemon Jello
grated lemon rind
- Mix all ingredients in a large mixer bowl. Beat on high speed for 5 minutes.
- Pour into greased and floured Bundt or tube pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
- Turn out of pan. Let cool 5 minutes before adding the glaze.
- Glaze: 1 C powdered sugar, 4 T melted butter, juice of one lemon. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Family Recipe
More Great Recipes: