If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It's a very simple adoption of the classic italian dish made with ginger. I'm making this for 10 years now and it is very popular with everybody... —Marcus Hauer
- 16 ounces Spaghetti
- 3 ounces Ginger
- 3 pieces Garlic
- 8 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 6 sprigs Parsley
- 2 teaspoons Chili Flakes (optional)
- 5 ounces Parmesan
- Chop ginger and garlic to your desired size. I first slice or julienne it and then chop it into small pieces.
- Bring water for pasta in a big pot to a boil. Once it boils add pasta and follow instructions on packaging or your own preference.
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add garlic and ginger. If the oil is too hot the garlic might brown too quickly.
- In the meantime chop parsley as tiny as you want it to be.
- Once the garlic and ginger look golden brownish turn off the heat and pour over pasta. Add parsley and mix together. Add salt and pepper. Mix again. If it's not spicy enough add chili flakes
- Serve immediately with Parmesan on top.