If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is an incredibly moist bread with dark chocolate chunks and spices that smell amazing. ( gluten free) —simply 123 allergy free
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1- 15 ounces can of pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 2 cups gluten free all purpose baking mix (not regular gluten free flour) Note: Arrowhead Mills, Hodgson Mill, Bella and King Arthur all make "gluten free all purpose baking mix."
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl mix together the sugar, eggs, oil, dark brown sugar, pumpkin, spices and vanilla.
- Add the baking mix and stir to combine
- Mix in the chocolate chunks.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared pan. Allow it to rest for 10 to 15 minutes before baking.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean or top springs back to touch. Remove from the oven. Let cool completely before turning out of the pan. Serve with jam for breakfast or as a delicious dessert!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Family Recipe