If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My family has made this for years. It's better after a day of refrigeration and the cinnamon is up to you. My Sister sprinkles just a little on top while I love to almost cover the pie in cinnamon. It's sooo simple and everyone loves it! Enjoy! —PapaBear
Makes large pie
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1 pound Ricotta
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Corn Starch (Heaping )
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 Egg Whites
- 2 Egg Yolks
- Ground Cinnamon
- Your Choice Pie Crust
- Melt Butter - Add To Cheese Beat Yolks with Sugar- Add To Cheese
- Dissolve Cornstarch in Milk Add Vanilla to Milk
- Whisk egg whites till fluffy
- Combine All ingredients, pour into your choice of pie crust ( I use pre-made ). Top with Ground Cinnamon and Bake 1 Hour at 350.