Author Notes: Easy-peasy but 'dinner-party impressive' main course. —the hungry writer
skinless and boneless salmon fillets
soft cream cheese (lower fat option if you like)
peeled and crushed garlic cloves
fresh white or wholemeal breadcrumbs
handfuls fresh parsley, finely chopped
fresh Parmesan, finely grated
In This Recipe
- Wipe the salmon fillets and place on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Mix the cream cheese with the crushed garlic and spread equally over the salmon fillets.
- Mix together the breadcrumbs, parsley and Parmesan and press lightly over the cheese topped salmon.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes at 200 C or 400 F until the crust is golden and crisp.
- You can swap the parsley for fresh or dried chives (always use half the quantity for dried herbs). (The parsley can be swapped for fresh or dried chives - use half the quantity when using dried herbs.