If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Mediterranean-inspired orzo pasta salad with cherry tomatoes, chickpeas, and kalamata olives. —Riley Wofford
Serves 4 to 6
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Whisk together the vinegar, oregano, and garlic in a small bowl. Gradually whisk in the olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- 1 cup orzo
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves, chopped
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the orzo and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente.
- Meanwhile, combine the chickpeas, spinach, tomatoes, olives, feta cheese, and red onion in a medium bowl. Drain the orzo and add to the bowl. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss to coat.