If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Quick and simple recipe for breakfast or any other time —Oda Johansen
Serves 2 people
- 2 Medium Potatoes
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 ounce Mayonaisse (on the side and optional)
- 1 ounce Ketchup (on the side and optional)
- Peel both potatoes seperately then shred on the small setting them into two different bowls.
- Put the potatoes into cheese cloth and drain out the potato starch into a jar to use for soup or whatever you desire, form the shredded potatoes into 4 spheres, two spheres from each potato.
- Flatten each ball into a circle or a pancake form.
- Fry the pancakes in a skillet under medium heat until golden brown, add a pinch of salt while cooking
- For a savory taste you can add ketchup or mayonaisse on the side.