Author Notes: Quick and simple recipe for breakfast or any other time —Oda Johansen
Serves: 2 people
ounce Mayonaisse (on the side and optional)
ounce Ketchup (on the side and optional)
In This Recipe
- Peel both potatoes seperately then shred on the small setting them into two different bowls.
- Put the potatoes into cheese cloth and drain out the potato starch into a jar to use for soup or whatever you desire, form the shredded potatoes into 4 spheres, two spheres from each potato.
- Flatten each ball into a circle or a pancake form.
- Fry the pancakes in a skillet under medium heat until golden brown, add a pinch of salt while cooking
- For a savory taste you can add ketchup or mayonaisse on the side.