If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Deliciously rich vegan cookie with healthy ingredients that will satisfy every sweet tooth. —Weekly Bite
Makes 2 dozen
- 1 3/4 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 3/4 cup oat bran
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- In a large bowl mix together the dry ingredients and set aside
- Combine the oil, orange juice, and vanilla
- then mix with the dry ingredients
- Roll the dough in your hands to make 1 1/2 inch balls. Place them on a large cookie sheet and flatten them to about 1/4 inch thick with your fingers or a fork
- Bake at 400 degrees on middle rack for about 9-12 minutes or until they are just beginning to brown. Cool on cookie racks.