If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This dressing breathes life into even the most basic of salads. Mouth-wateringly sharp, sweet & tangy - and above all fast - it always leaves me wondering why I ever chose to buy salad dressing straight from the bottle. Perfect poured over crunchy romaine lettuce, as well as baby potatoes, roast vegetables and just about anything that needs a hit of flavour! Will keep for about 3 days in the fridge. —David Kiernan
Makes approx. 150mls
- 6 tablespoons Extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons White wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Good quality honey
- 1 tablespoon Wholegrain mustard
- pinches Oregano
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- Simply combine all the ingredients in a clean jar or container with a lid and shake vigorously to combine. Check for seasoning and store smugly in the fridge until needed.
More Great Recipes: Condiments