If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This one-pot (Err...or rather one wok) recipe was a staple in our Thai household growing up and continues to be today. This dish can be prepared in a pinch, especially if there is leftover rice in the fridge. It is uncomplicated, but delivers an exciting twist to a typical fried rice. —Double Helping
- 4 cups jasmine rice, preferably refrigerated for 1-2 days
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1/4 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup peas, fresh or frozen
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 thai chili pepper, red or green
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- white pepper for garnish
More Great Recipes: Entrees