If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: vegan —nourishthesoul
- 2 cans of full fat coconut milk
- 2 probiotic capsules (or 2 tablespoons of yogurt as your starter)
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot (optional)
- Combine your coconut milk, arrowroot and probiotic capsules(just open it and add in the inside) or yogurt if using into a bowl, stir until incoporated
- Transfer to your yogurt maker, leave it for 12-14 hours (over night). Transfer it into a sterilized glass jar the next morning and leave it in the fridge for a day. After this period of 'cooling off' time it should have thickened up beautifully and you will have homemade coconut yougurt.
More Great Recipes: Breakfast & Brunch