If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A dairy free, guilt free tropical cake that is heaven on a plate. Sweet, creamy, and tart all at the same time. —Marquis
- 3/4 cup walnuts
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 4 medjool dates, soaked
- Place everything in a food processor and process until very crumbly.
- Dump the contents into a 6 inch springform pan lined with parchment paper and press down until even.
- Set aside.
Cream Cake Filling
- 1 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup pineapple, chopped
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 passion fruit
- Place everything except the passion fruit in a high speed blender and blend until smooth. You may need to use the tamper to keep the ingredients moving.
- Pour over the crust and then cover with foil. Place in the freezer for a few hours to set.
- When you are ready to serve, scoop out the passion fruit and top the cake.
More Great Recipes: