If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My hubby LOVES Wendy's chili!! Yet, try as I may, could not come up with the matching ingredients. Tired of adding "too much of this" or "not enough of that", I resorted to "a little help" from the canned veggie isle, and came up a winner! (of my hubby's heart). Hope you enjoy the extra time you save for whatever. Jan —Jan Edwards
Serves 4 hungry folks
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef or round
- 1/2 pound ground pork, mild (or hotter to your liking)
- 2 16 oz bush's chili beans, mild
- 2 14 oz del monte zesty chili style diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- Brown beef and pork, Drain.
- Add rest of ingredients. Slow cook until ready to eat.
- Serve with your favorite toppings. EX: Diced onions, cheese, croutons, etc.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best One-Pot Meal