If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I've been eating this every morning this week and I love it! It 's delicious! My son gave me the idea after chef Laura Stec from Palo Alto held a "snack attack" assembly for the children at Barron Park Elementary School. https://www.facebook.com/bayareatastingweek —Melissa Vespa Racz
- 2 slices yummy bread
- 4 tablespoons almond butter
- 1/4 cup freeze dried cranberries, or dried cranberries
- 1 handful washed bite size pieces of kale
- toast the bread
- spread the almond butter evenly on both slices of bread
- place cranberries in lovely pattern on almond butter
- top with kale, then sandwich together
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dark, Leafy Greens
More Great Recipes: