tablespoons olive oil
cup dried fruits (raisins, apples, nuts etc)
small potatoes (about 3 cups)
vitelotte (1 1/2 cup)
tablespoons greek yogurt
In This Recipe
- Peel the potatoes and cook in salted water for 20 minutes.
- Crumble the speculoos and dried fruits.
- Cut the chicken breasts in half, season with salt and pepper. Add a little of the dried fruits-speculoos mixture. Close and sprinkle some dried fruit mixture again. Press in order for it to stick to the chicken.
- Cook the chicken breast in a heavy-bottomed casserole with a little bit of oil. Cook for 20 minutes on low heat. Turn the breasts delicately for every side to cook.
- Mash the potatoes, adding salt, pepper and Greek yogurt
- Deglaze the casserole/pot with two tbsp of cream. Serve the chicken breast with the mashed potatoes and sauce.