If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 6 speculoos cookies
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup dried fruits (raisins, apples, nuts etc)
- 600g small potatoes (about 3 cups)
- 300g vitelotte (1 1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons cream
- Peel the potatoes and cook in salted water for 20 minutes.
- Crumble the speculoos and dried fruits.
- Cut the chicken breasts in half, season with salt and pepper. Add a little of the dried fruits-speculoos mixture. Close and sprinkle some dried fruit mixture again. Press in order for it to stick to the chicken.
- Cook the chicken breast in a heavy-bottomed casserole with a little bit of oil. Cook for 20 minutes on low heat. Turn the breasts delicately for every side to cook.
- Mash the potatoes, adding salt, pepper and Greek yogurt
- Deglaze the casserole/pot with two tbsp of cream. Serve the chicken breast with the mashed potatoes and sauce.