If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This can be made on the spur of the moment. Very quick, one bowl, no fuss. Enjoy! —Lok Yi
Makes 1 dozen large cupcakes
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup softened butter, cubed
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Put all the ingredients into a bowl and mix until combined and smooth.
- Line your cupcake tins and pour the mixture halfway up the liners. Bake in a preheated oven at 180C for 10-20 minutes.
More Great Recipes: Cakes