If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This simple dish is inspired by French Toast, and is a favourite of my son. I always make it for him when he is under the weather and it always makes him smile. This dish is also a lovely option when serving a gluten-free lunch. —BC Mama
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
- 1/4 tablespoon Butter
- Sprinkle of Cinnamon
- Optional handfuls Fresh Blueberries
- In a small mixing bowl, beat your eggs, vanilla and sugar.
- Heat butter in a small skillet, until melted.
- Add your eggs to the skillet and cook on a low heat. Make sure you stir frequently, and while stirring, sprinkle in the cinnamon.
- Once cooked to your desired consistency, serve! They are lovely on their own, but taste great with some blueberries sprinkled on top.