If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A wonderful treat for breakfast – upside down popovers. They were delicious! Here topped with homemade apricot jam, and for my little four year-old, I placed a spoon full of Nutella!
This is very easy to make even without a popover baking pan. I just made them in a muffin baking pan, turned them upside down as soon was they were done, and filled them as you see in the photo. —Kenza Saadi
- 1 cup sifted flour
- one pinch salt
- 1 cup cold milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter (almost 30 gr)
- In a large bowl mix one cup of sifted flour, one pinch of salt, one cup of cold milk and three eggs.
- Once it is mixed add two tablespoons of melted butter (almost 30 gr) and mix again.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes in a 160 degree C. oven.
- Take them out of the pan as soon as they are done (careful they are very hot), turn them upside down and fill them with whatever makes you happy!
More Great Recipes: Breakfast & Brunch