If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe includes a raw salad using kale and greens, vegetables and seeds and nuts. —slister12
- 1/2 head cabbage
- 2 stalks kale
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 stalk celery
- 1/2 cup bell pepper
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon raw sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon raw sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- Wash all vegetables clean. Slice the cabbage and kale in small julienne strips. Chop the remaining vegetables into small chunks and add to the greens. Toss the rest of the ingredients together. Top the salad with your favorite dressing or use the juice of a fresh lemon.