If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tender buffalo chicken meatballs served with creamy buttermilk-blue cheese dipping sauce. —Riley Wofford
Serves 8 to 10
- 2 pounds ground dark meat chicken
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 2/3 cups plain bread crumbs
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup minced celery
- 4 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Combine the chicken, eggs, bread crumbs, melted butter, celery, Sriracha sauce, and salt in a large bowl. Form the mixture into 1-inch meatballs.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat. Working in batches, cook the meatballs for 5 to 6 minutes, turning a few times while cooking, until browned on all sides. Transfer the pan to the oven and cook for 10 to 15 minutes, until the meatballs are completely cooked through.
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Combine the blue cheese, sour cream, buttermilk, and lemon juice in the bowl of a food processor and blend until well combined. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve alongside the meatballs for dipping.