If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: There is nothing like a cocktail rich in vitamins and antioxidants, so when cocktail hour arrives you can feel good about enjoying every last sip! —Sabi
Large kale leaf, torn
sprigs Flat leaf parsley, stems removed
ounces Hendricks gin
ounce St. Germain
ounce Fresh squeezed lemon juice
Drop orange blossom water
Chamomile sugar*, 1 basil leaf, 1 pink peppercorn as garnish
- Put kale, basil and parsley into a shaker with a few ice cubes, muddle all ingredients well
- Add gin, st. Germain, lemon juice, and orange blossom water and shake or mix well
- Rim a 10 Ounce glass with a piece of lemon and dip in the chamomile sugar* so it covers the rim
- Fill glass with ice and strain mixture over it, fill to the top with soda water and mix
- Slap a basil leaf to bring out flavor, put on top with a single whole pink peppercorn for garnish
- *To make chamomile sugar, crumble dry chamomile flowers on a small plate, and mix with equal parts sugar
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dark, Leafy Greens