If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These adorable jello shots are perfect for any occasion, especially New Year’s Eve! I saw this recipe on Erica’s Sweet Tooth and could hardly wait to make them for NYE. They’re easy to make and look so fancy with the festive toothpicks. The guests were “oohing” and “aching” when I walked in with these cuties. Make them with any sweet bubbly wine or champagne. —themessimake.com
Serves a crowd
- 15 ounces Presecco
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 3 packets of unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup sparkling sugar or regular granulated sugar
- In a heavy bottom pot, mix 10 oz Presecco, 3 tbsp sugar and sprinkle gelatin powder.
- Place the pot on low heat and keep stirring until the gelatin is dissolved.
- Take the mixture off the heat and add the remaining Presecco.
- Pour the mixture in a tupperware container and chill for about an hour.
- Cut the jello in equal squares while its still in the container.
- Place the container in warm water for a few seconds and run a knife around the edges. Turn the container upside down over a cutting board or a plate and the jello cubes should easily fall off.
- Coat each cube with sugar and serve with festive toothpicks.