If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: So after the thunder storms, cold weather and rain hit Riyadh city and some cities around KSA.
Who knew the Saudi Arabia winter season started a month before Lebanon and still raining here till now ?? Talk about climate change and global warming.
For those who dont know KSA is an Arabian Desert while Lebanon is a greeny mountain lebanon on the mediterranean sea.
KSA has rare rains and the winter is not usually harsh. But this year it was obviously different.
So, Nothing better to enjoy the winter season but having this lazy cake.
Although, it is usually served straight from the freezer, but a cup of tea would do just fine to keep you warm.
Well, I honestly don't know why lazy cakes are cakes. They dont even contain eggs or flour, the two major ingredients to bake a cake.
It is obviously a No Bake Cake..
So, I 'd rather call my lazy cake as chocolate bars or biscuits. Homemade Kitkat might also be another name.
Though I took the recipe from an online source, but I added and removed few ingredients.
I actually got the recipe inspired from the zesty strong taste of the Lindt Orange/Dark Chocolate bars. —Loulwa Kalache
Serves: 20 pieces as in the pictures
container of sweetened condensed milk
packets Biscuit Boxes ( 175 g each)
grams unsalted butter
grams Melted Cooking/ Dark Chocolate
piece Orange /Lemon
- Very easy to prepare. Just crush the biscuits, then add the condensed milk.
- Melt the chocolate with the butter on a Bain Marie and not directly over heat. Peel some lemon or/and lemon
- Pour the saucy chocolate/butter over the biscuits/milk mix , with the vanilla, and lemon zest.
- Add a cling film on the tray and spread the whole mix over the tray.
- Place the tray in freezer. Leave for an hour till it takes shape and becomes hard
- Dip a knife in hot water to cut properly .