If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: chicken marinated overnight. recipe borrowed from Nigella Lawson. I have changed the recipe but just to make it better —Sharon
Serves 6 or more
- 8 Chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3/4 cup rose wine or dry white
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- juice of 1lemon
- 1 cup chicken broth or chicken boullion
- 3 cloves of garlic smashed and coarsley chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 lemon sliced thin
- 11/2 tablespoon herbes de Provence
- potatoes 3 or 4 (Or more) potatoes cut in wedges
- carrots 2 cut in wedges
- measure all ingredients and place in a zip lock bag with chicken place in the refrigerator over night. preheat oven to 325. Put all ingredients in a roasting pan and cook for 1 hour and 45 minutes covered. Add the potatoes and carrots and cook for 1/2 hour longer Uncover and cook at 425 for 15 or 20. Be careful at this point as the chicken may burn because of the honey
- many thanks to Nigella this is a go to recipe that I often make to use for dinner or just chicken salad!