If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: There may be an endless amount of recipes out there for roasted chicken, but truly I think this one is the best.. —andshecookstoo
- 2 tablespoons Unsalted butter at room temp
- 2 Cloves minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Kosher salt
- 1 4-5 lb chicken, innards removed
- 1 Head of garlic sliced in half lengthwise
- 1/2 Lemon
- Combine first six ingredients. I usually mash them all up with the back of a teaspoon. Set aside on counter until ready to use.
- Leave chicken out at room temperature for an hour.
- Let sit for 10 minutes then carve and enjoy!