If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a delicious recipe with a winning technique. Parcooking the chicken in the marinade really gives a depth of flavor to these chicken thighs. It's easy enough for a weeknight meal, yet impressive enough for company. —Elizabeth Becker
cups vegetable oil
cup Worcestershire sauce
cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
garlic cloves, minced
tablespoons dry mustard
teaspoons kosher salt
teaspoon black pepper
pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
teaspoons parsley, chopped, to garnish
- Mix all of the ingredients aside from the chicken and parsley in a baking dish large enough to fit both the chicken and the marinade.
- Add chicken and coat each piece with the marinade. Marinate, refrigerated, for up to 10 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350º F and remove chicken from refrigerator. Bake, uncovered, in the marinade for 30 minutes until parcooked.
- Remove from oven and finish cooking the chicken on the grill, or finish it under the broiler. Serve hot or warm. Garnish with chopped parsley.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chicken