If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Simple and healthy fruit crumble. No four or refined sugar. Loosely based on a crumble from Gwyneth Paltrow's book It's All Good. —thelovelybits
- 2 apples; peeled, cored and sliced
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberrires
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon; divided
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons brown rice syrup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place sliced apples and frozen blueberries in a 9" pie dish/cake pan/casserole dish.
- Melt butter in microwave for 20 seconds and stir in 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Drizzle cinnamon butter over the top of apples and blueberries.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine rolled oats, almond meal, 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon, sea salt, brown rice syrup, and olive oil.
- Mix until well combined. A few little clumps of oats and almond meal are okay.
- Pour crumble topping evenly over the fruit.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the crumble is a nice golden brown and looks a bit crunchy on the very top.