Author Notes: Guilt Free Fried Chicken —Tiffany
pound Chicken Breast
teaspoons Chopped Fresh Rosemary
cup Brown Rice Flour
tablespoon Garlic Powder
dashes Salt & Pepper
tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
teaspoon Fresh Chopped Parsley
In This Recipe
- Cut Chicken & Pound out with Mallet to thin slices.
- In a Bowl, Mix Egg, Milk & 1 teaspoon finely Rosemary
- On a Plate, Mix Brown Rice Flour with Garlic Powder and Salt & Pepper
- Dip Chicken Breast into Egg Mix, then Coat with Flour
- Heat Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a Medium Pan
- Add Chicken to pan on Medium Heat, flipping after side in Oil has browned.
- After Flipping Chicken, squeeze fresh lemon juice over & sprinkle with Chopped Rosemary & Fresh Parsley.
- Remove from pan when browned.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chicken