If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Guilt Free Fried Chicken —Tiffany
pound Chicken Breast
teaspoons Chopped Fresh Rosemary
cup Brown Rice Flour
tablespoon Garlic Powder
dashes Salt & Pepper
tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
teaspoon Fresh Chopped Parsley
- Cut Chicken & Pound out with Mallet to thin slices.
- In a Bowl, Mix Egg, Milk & 1 teaspoon finely Rosemary
- On a Plate, Mix Brown Rice Flour with Garlic Powder and Salt & Pepper
- Dip Chicken Breast into Egg Mix, then Coat with Flour
- Heat Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a Medium Pan
- Add Chicken to pan on Medium Heat, flipping after side in Oil has browned.
- After Flipping Chicken, squeeze fresh lemon juice over & sprinkle with Chopped Rosemary & Fresh Parsley.
- Remove from pan when browned.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chicken