If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These are the most tender muffins I have ever made. They feel like a kiss! —Kenza Saadi
Makes 12 muffins
- 1.5 cups sifted flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 tablespoons honey (be generous with the tablespoons!)
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2.5 tablespoons melted butter (40 gr)
- blueberries - as much as you want!
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients until obtaining an even consistency.
- Add as much blueberry as your heart desires. Mix gently with a spatula.
- Place in muffin baking pan, and bake for 25 min in a medium oven (170º C. / 340 º F.)