If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Valentines day breakfast - Nutellas stuffed french toast + Tips to make perfect french toast —[email protected]
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk,2% or any other
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 4 large slices of brioche or challah, 3/4-1" thick
- 2 tablespoons nutella
- 1 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- In a deep large bowl, mix eggs, milk, sugar and cinnamon. Stir it using a fork and keep aside.
- Now coat nutella on one side of 2 toasts and then close both the toasts together by sandwiching the nutella sides in between. Soak the nutella stuffed toast in the egg mix and push it using a knife so it gets coated properly.
- Let it sit for 3-5 mins and then flip and let the other side gets coated too same way. Soak the sides as well.
- Once ready, cook it on a preheated pan with butter for around 5 minutes on each side until nicely browned but not burnt. Sprinkle some powdered sugar and serve with black coffee. Repeat for the next one in the same way.